Do not hesitate to reach out for additional info
I am currently working fulltime as project manager in the R&D department of a danish based medical device company. I have however, always been interested in games, movies, and everything related. I appreciate the visual side of it and enjoy exploring and working with new worlds in my sparetime.
I am always interested in hearing about new and exciting projects so do not hesitate to contact me.
A few bullets on my journey so far can be found below.
- Currently working with artwork and game design in a sparetime project with Danish based Upstairs Digital. Tasks include theme exploration, concept art, 2D ingame assets and soon to come promotional artwork.
- Promotional artwork for Forced 2 - The Rush. Game by BetaDwarf Entertainment.
- Promotional artwork for Battlecrest. Game by Stonegaard IVS
Project Manager in Global R&D in Otometrics
- CAPM certified project manager
- Experienced team player familiar with both mechanical and software developement projects
M.Sc Design & Innovation from Danish University of Technology
- Design thinking and problem solving skills
- Drawing fundamentals
- Industrial Design - Mood boards and visual development
- UX design and user centered development
- 3D Development (Creo, Solidworks and Inventor)